CORCON: Correctness by Construction Progress ReportProject
- Target 1: MRS 2.0, a C++ class library for statistical set processing and computer-aided proofs in statistics
- Target 2: Data-adaptive histograms through statistical regular pavings, Raazesh Sainudiin, Gloria Teng, Jennifer Harlow and Warwick Tucker, 2016 (PDF 1.8MB)
Please contact this git repository owner for details.
MRS 2.0, a C++ class library for statistical set processing and computer-aided proofs in statistics.
created: Sat Jul 30 18:02:29 CEST 2016
This software is copy-lefted and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). see http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
See specific source files for author lists by year.
The authors make no warranties with respect to the adequacies of this program/code for any particular purpose or with respect to any particular result. They make no warranties, express or implied, that the programs are free of error, or are consistent with any standard of merchantibility, or that they will meet your requirements for any particulr purpose or application. In particular, they should not be relied on for solving a problem whose incorrect solution could result in injury to a person or loss of property. If you do use the programs in such a manner, it is entirely at your own risk. In no event shall the authors be liable for special, direct, indirect or consequential damages, losses, costs, charges, claims, demands or claim for lost profits, fees or expenses of any nature or kind. Also see the disclaimers in the C-XSC library that this program builds upon.
The following necessary companion libraries (see
./companions) are also distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
(optional for 2016) Capd-capdDynSys-4.2.153, Computer-aided Proofs in Dynamics - Dynamical Systems
(optional for 2016)The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library which has multiple dependencies. This is only needed for the experimental linear-transformation invariant arithmetic for densities under development.
Other dependencies include standard C++ template library, boost++ and standard GNU packages and collections.
MRS 2.0, a C++ class library for statistical set processing and computer-aided proofs in statistics, Raazesh Sainudiin, Thomas York, Jennifer Harlow, Gloria Teng, Warwick Tucker and Dillon George, URL https://github.com/raazesh-sainudiin/mrs2
mrs-2.0 configure, make and install instructions:
- 2003 by NSF grant DGE-9870631 (United States)
- 2004, 2005 by joint NSF/NIGMS grant DMS-02-01037 (United States)
- 2006, 2007 by Research Fellowship of the Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 (United Kingdom)
- 2007, 2008 by internal research grants from Mathematics and Statistics Department, University of Canterbury (New Zealand)
- 2012 University of Canterbury Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2009-2015 by industrial consulting revenues of Raazesh Sainudiin
- 2015, 2016 by the project CORCON: Correctness by Construction, Seventh Framework Programme of the European Union, Marie Curie Actions-People, International Research Staff Exchange Scheme with counter-part funding by The Royal Society of New Zealand