Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added full compatibility with NVDA 2018.3.
- Now guiHelper is used to enhance dialogs's appearance.
- New languages. Updated translations.
- Added support for NVDA 2017.3
- Improved braille scrolling both with and without the "braille flat mode" enabled.
To read long lines that exceed the screen size we recommend to disable the braille flat mode (nvda+shift+f).
This release does not contain functional improvements. It adds translation from the NVDA translators community.
The addon is now available in the following languages:
Major improvement in this release:
- Added support for duplicate lines (using NVDA+d) to solve a bug when ctrl+d is used and LAMBDA is unable to redraw the screen correctly;
- Improved whitespaces announcement when in the Lambda editor;
- Added support for the Buffer View Window;
- Updated documentation with tips and suggestions;
- Other minor refactoring.