An Image to PlayStation TIM File Converter
This tool converts almost any image file into a PlayStation TIM image file for PlayStation homebrew development. Uses the FreeImage library for loading image files of almost any file format.
- Uses the same arguments used in bmp2tim with special additional arguments.
- Supports alpha channel (if available) with threshold control as transparency mask.
- Color-key and index-key transparency masking.
- Basic RGB to color-index image conversion.
The latest precompiled Win32 binary of this program can be downloaded here: img2tim_(v0.75).zip
Previous versions: img2tim_(v0.60).zip
- Fixed a bug where a false error message is thrown when converting 4-bit images with -bpp 4.
- Fixed a pixel order bug when converting images from either RGB or 4-bit depth to 4-bit color depth.
- Initial release.