Made a GitHub repo so it will be easier to share. Here is the idea:
- Start on the player history page for Quoridor games (ex. WickedBad's page http://en.boardgamearena.com/#!gamestats?player=32231182&opponent_id=0&game_id=43&finished=1)
- Access the first game.
- Choose 'Replay this game'
- Choose the player (ex. Wickedbad)
- Feed this page into main.py (this will return a list of moves for the game)
- Feed this list into the freeboard.
- Add the game number, player names, and freeboard input code to a database.
- Repeat with the next game.
Some other ideas.
- It would be nice if we could control how many games we want to look at
- It would be nice if we could control who the opponent was
- When I tried this the first time I couldn't access the replay page (step 5) from python on my laptop. I had to login first. Not sure how to solve this