Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes since patch release 27 November 2018:
- bugfix for lib/plumed/Install.py, PR #1228 and plugged memory leak in
fix plumed, PR #1229
- Various small fixes and cleanups. Fixes for memory leaks in POEMS and atom-style variables. Corrections for inconsistent data allocation, initialization, and deallocation for those two cases. PR #1232
- small updates to inconsistent memory allocation and fixes for memory leaks in USER-DIFFRACTION, USER-PLUMED, and USER-SCAFACOS packages.
- more thorough checks and abends for configurations supported by
fix tune/kspace, PR #1240
- bugfix for read_dump with
keepflag, PR #1234
- make compute stress/mop and stress/mop/profile compatible with per-atom masses, PR #1237
- general update of many log files in the examples folder, PR #1231, PR #1241
- small updates for USER-PLUMED docs. remove hard dependency on LAPACK, PR #1247, PR #1248
Backward compatibility notice:
No backward compatibility issues are currently known.
This is the hopefully final candidate for the upcoming stable release.