Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Notable new features in this release are:
- New CMake option for building LAMMPS and all of its packages, as an alternative to traditional make
- Restructured documentation
- DEM polygonal and polyhedron particles
- new compute entropy/atom command
- New SPIN package for modeling the dynamics of magnetic atomic spins, coupled to the usual MD motion of atoms. See details here.
- New fix bond/react command to enable simulation of one or more complex heuristic reactions that rearrange molecular topology.
- New USER-BOCS package
- Fixes memory leaks caused when using the GPU package and OpenCL
- 3 new registry dependent interlayer potentials
- dump_modify refresh and delay and maxfiles options
- new reset_ids command
- set velocity option
- Various other small updates and bugfixes