Powershell Dev Bundle
This is my stock powershell bundle for Windows 7 (64-bit) that combines many useful frameworks, utilities, and scripts for easy setup of a new dev environment. The main focus is upon command-line tools hosted in the excellent Console utility.
- Source Control
- Psake (build tool)
- PoSh Git
- PoSh Hg
- PoSh Svn
- PoSh Tfs (my experiment)
- Complete work on PoSh TFS
- Create script to auto-configure Git, Mercurial, TFS, etc
- Create script to setup environment & paths
- Remove all packages & tools and instead just script their install with something like Chocolatey or Ninite
- Include Python, Perl, Ruby, Nodejs installs.
- Decide how to handle pulling/pushing secure content such as proxy settings and logon/passwords as needed.
- Powershell by David Findley (xpando) - https://bitbucket.org/xpando/powershell
- PoSh-git by Keith Dahlby - https://github.com/dahlbyk/posh-git
- PoSh-hg by Jeremy Skinner - https://github.com/JeremySkinner/posh-hg
- GnuOnWindows by Brent Matzelle - https://github.com/bmatzelle/gow
- Console2 by Marko Bozikovic - http://sourceforge.net/projects/console/
- Notepad++ by Don Ho - http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- Git-Tfs by Matt Burke, Sean M. Collins & ivan-danilov - https://github.com/git-tfs/git-tfs