Simple GitHub client.
An exercise of using some modern libraries together.
This project is now rewritten in Kotlin language.
- Fetching and displaying any user public repositories
- Fetching and displaying all user repositories (after login)
- Basic authentication (also two-factor authentication)
- Offline browsing (once visited users data is saved in local data base)
- MVP architecture
- Uses the the https://developer.github.com/v3 API
- Material design (kind of..)
- Cool layout for wide screens (720dp or more) :-)
Some interesting libraries used
- Retrofit 2
- Dagger 2
- Material Dialogs
- My Blocks