THE ACL RD-TEC 2.0: A dataset for evaluation of term and entity recognition in computational linguistics
#What this repository contains?
The dataset is organised in the following directories:
- `readme.txt': this file.
- `/documents': contains the annotation guidelines as well as a paper that describe the annotation process.
- `/annotations_during_guideline_dev': Materials related to the development of guidelines; this includes the annotated files during this process as well as the guidelines used by the annotators.
- `/annoitation_files': contains all annotated files; these files are grouped per annotator; for ease of use, those annotations that are annotated by by both annotators are collected and again presented in the directory double_annotated_files.
- `/pos_tagged_vertical_files': Annotation files converted to the familiar vertical format (i.e., a token or annotation tag per line). These files contain automatically obtained part-of-speech tagged and lemmas using the Stanford CoreNLP library.
- `/raw_abstract_txt': Contains abstract text files, segmented and corrected for OCR errors. These files do not contain any annotation.
- `/licenses': license files.
ACL RD-TEC 2.0 is developed by Dr. Anne-Kathrin Schumann and Behrang QasemiZadeh. The dataset is developed as the second version of ACL RD-TEC in order to provide annotation of terms in context.
#Other links and related materials
- More infomation about the ACL RD-TEC 2.0 is available at http://pars.ie/lr/acl_rd-tec
- You may also find materials distributed as ACL RD-TEC 1.0 (see http://atmykitchen.info/datasets/acl_rd_tec/) useful.
- Some codes or manipulating annotations files are available at https://github.com/languagerecipes/acl-rd-tec-2.0
#Contact us If you have questions, or you would like to change or contribute to this resource, please contact Anne-Kathrin Schumann (ak47schumann at gmail.com ) or Behrang QasemiZadeh (zadeh at phil.hhu.de).
Behrang QasemiZadeh and Anne-Kathrin Schumann. "The ACL RD-TEC 2.0: A Language Resource for Evaluating Term Extraction and Entity Recognition Methods." In Proceedings of LREC, 2016.
Schumann, A.-K. and QasemiZadeh, B., (2015a). The ACL RD-TEC Annotation Guidelines. Saarland University and National University of Ireland, ver. 2.6 edition. Available from http://pars.ie/publications/papers/pre-prints/acl-rd-tec-guidelines-ver2.pdf
QasemiZadeh, Behrang and Schumann, Anne-Kathrin, 2016, The ACL RD-TEC 2.0, LINDAT/CLARIN digital library at Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics, Charles University in Prague, http://hdl.handle.net/11372/LRT-1661.
Last edited by BQ, 08.03.2016