Please sign in to comment.
[pt] barbarism detection improvements
* added many words, verified through VOP: http://www.portaldalinguaportuguesa.org/index.php?action=loanwords&act=list&letter=a * words added to spelling as a work around I am not sure if this is a regression, or a not yet implemented feature, but getPriorityForId is not working with some Java rules. Tested with PT_MULTI_REPLACE, PT_PT_SIMPLE_REPLACE and WIKIPEDIA_COMMON_ERRORS.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 3,118 additions and 6 deletions.
- +4 −1 languagetool-language-modules/pt/src/main/java/org/languagetool/language/Portuguese.java
- +1 −1 languagetool-language-modules/pt/src/main/java/org/languagetool/rules/pt/PortugueseReplaceRule2.java
- +1,559 −3 languagetool-language-modules/pt/src/main/resources/org/languagetool/resource/pt/spelling.txt
- +1,554 −1 languagetool-language-modules/pt/src/main/resources/org/languagetool/rules/pt/replace_multi.txt
Oops, something went wrong.