A software which can recognize the age and gender of the face in a photo or video, and carry out precision marketing.
- Implement the model in the provided paper and adjust parameters for a higher accuracy.
- Improve the network architecture in Caffe.
- Create a interface in Caffe for C#.
- Implement the software and UI, and introduce advertisements based on predicted age and gender.
- Based on accurate localization of facial features , .
- Neural network trained on near-frontal face images .
- Deep convolutional neural networks (CNN) .
- CNN network architecture in provided paper .
- Modify on the base of .
- VGG model (ImageNet ILSVRC-2014), 16-layer .
|Age||Best in ||50.7|
|Gender||Best in ||86.8|
 Y. H. Kwon and N. da Vitoria Lobo. Age classification from facial images. In Proc. Conf. Comput. Vision Pattern Recognition, pages 762–767. IEEE, 1994. 1, 2
 L. Rabiner and B.-H. Juang. An introduction to hidden markov models. ASSP Magazine, IEEE, 3(1):4–16, 1986. 2
 B. A. Golomb, D. T. Lawrence, and T. J. Sejnowski. Sexnet: A neural network identifies sex from human faces. In Neural Inform. Process. Syst., pages 572–579, 1990. 2
 A. Krizhevsky, I. Sutskever, and G. E. Hinton. Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks. In Neural Inform. Process. Syst., pages 1097–1105, 2012. 3, 4
 Gil Levi and Tal Hassner, Age and Gender Classification using Convolutional Neural Networks, IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Boston, June 2015
 K. Simonyan, A. Zisserman, Very Deep Convolutional Networks for Large-Scale Image Recognition. arXiv technical report, 2014