- Dependency on
resque-schedulerbumped to ~> 4.0
- Fixed: Ensure
#constantizeis called on
- Fixed: Job would infinitely retry if DirtyExit exception was always raised.
- Adjust gem dependency on
resque-schedulerto ~> 3.0
args_for_retryin favor of
retry_args(will output deprecation warnings if your using the older method).
- Feature: Allow changing the args for a given exception using
- Feature: Allow setting
@expire_retry_key_afteron the fly (@orenmazor)
- Fixed Kernel.rand: "invalid argument - 0.0 (ArgumentError)" error with "ExponentialBackoff" (on "Rubinius") when
retry_delay_multiplicand_maxwere the same value (@saizai)
- Fixed scenario where job does not get retried correctly when
performis not called as expected.
- Feature: Optional
@expire_retry_key_aftersettings; expires retry counters from redis to save you cleaning up stale state.
- Feature: Expose inner-workings of plugin through debug messages using
Resque.logger(when logging level is Logger:DEBUG).
- Fixed displaying retry information in resque web interface, caused by
- Feature: Allow
@fatal_exceptionsas inverse of
@retry_exceptions, when fatal exception is raised the job will be immediately fail.
- Feature: Allow a random retry delay (within a range) when using exponential backoff strategy.
- Adjust gem dependency
- Remove dependence on
Resque::Helpers, will be removed in Resque 2.0
- Use SHA1 for default
#retry_identifierto prevents issues with long args gobbling space.
- Minimum version of Resque is now ~> 1.25
** !!! WARNING !!! INCLUDES NON-BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE CHANGES **
- Fixed issues related to infinate job retries and v1.20.0 of resque.
- Minimum gem dependency versions changed: resque >= 1.10.0, resque-scheduler >= 1.9.9
- Feature: Setting
@retry_job_delegateallows you to seperate the orignal job from a the retry job. (@tanob/@jniesen)
- Web interface will work without needing to
requireyour job code. (n.b. less details avaialble via web).
#identifiermethod has been namedspaced to
Removebutton on retry web interface was not working.
- Feature: Allow
taggingexceptions with a module instead of an exception class. (@tils - Tilmann Singer)
- Feature: Ability to set
retry_delayper exception type. (Dave Benvenuti)
- Bugfix: Fixed error when we tried to parse a number/string as JSON on the reque-retry web interface.
INCLUDES NON-BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE CHANGES
retry_limitbehaviour has changed. (Nicolas Fouché) PREVIOUSLY: 0 == infinite retries. NOW: -1 == infinite retries; 0 == means never retry.
#redis_retry_keyincorrectly built key when custom identifier was used. (Bogdan Gusiev)
- Feature: Ability to sleep worker after re-queuing a job, may be used to bias against the same worker from picking up the job again. (Michael Keirnan)
- Feature: Ability to remove retry jobs using resque-web. (Thiago Morello)
- Added example demo application.
- Added Bundler
- Feature: Multiple failure backend with retry suppression.
- Feature: resque-web tab showing retry information.
- Improved README documentation, added a 'Quick Start' section.
- Feature: Added support for custom retry criteria check callbacks.
- Handle our own dependancies.
- Relax gemspec dependancies.
- Bugfix: Make sure that
redis_retry_keyhas no whitespace.
- Bugfix: Were calling non-existent method to delete redis key.
- Delay no-longer falls back to
sleep. resque-scheduler is a required dependancy.
- Redis key doesn't include ending colon
:if no args were passed to the job.
- First release.