This app was built to support the development of Portal do Software Público Brasileiro. It shows versions for published packages in EPEL7 Fedora Copr repositories. Note that this app consists of a package (CoprStatus), a PSGI script, a script to update information on .spec files, a template file and Bootstrap.
In order to use this app you will need perl 5 and the following perl modules installed:
prove -Ilib t
How to use
plackup [--port PORT_NUMBER] -Ilib
For example, try:
There is a subroutine in util/start.pl file that must be running in order to update spec files. The util/start.pl script is called by the systemd unit file provided in order to serve the app and run the subroutine that updates the spec files.
The file config.yaml sets all the needed parameters:
- User: Copr user, the owner of the repository to be watched
- UpdateRate: Rate in witch information on Git and Copr are updated
- GitDomain: Forge system used to host git repositories, like github or gitlab.
- GitSpecPath: Path to spec files in the git repository: use instead of the branch name and instead of package names.
- Repositories: name of Copr repositories for User.
- Branches: name of git branches to be watched.