Created from my Timber Starter kit. Which will hopefully turn into a starter theme with this ACF blocks system.
A few things
(more here soon)
In views/blocks - this is a content strategy I'm working on where all aspects of the CMS are essentially "content agnostic" (apart from one or two places).
Separation of Concerns
Content and presentation are separate. There should be no formatting and styling within the CMS, all is prepared to work together.
Mimics the templates in views/ for the most part. The main components are:
- Site - all global elements.
- Page - styles relating to page layout, obvy.
- Blocks - styles for individual chunks of content used to build a page (these would be "molecules" in Atomic Design terms)
- Related projects within service pages
- Migrate blog
- Create some more graphics
- Sibling prev/next on service pages
- CTA block styles
- Figure out conditionally showing individual fields so you wouldn't have to duplicate the entire ACF object.
References + Links
... coming soon