Homestead v9.0.0 Release notes
New “Feature” syntax to install optional services or tools such as Golang, MariaDB, etc.
Syntax to enable GoLang and MariaDB:
features: - golang: true - mariadb: true
- Added support for PHP 5.6 & 7.0
- NodeJS upgraded to 12.x
- Blackfire Support has been moved to a feature and must be defined as such within
- Z-Ray support has been removed
- If you are using Laravel Dusk or any other Webdriver utility you will need to enable the
- Dot net core support has been removed.
- Ruby & Rails support has been removed.
- Site types have been moved to a folder to appear more obvious how they work/what they are.
- Hyper-V version has been set to
8.0but comes out as
8.2, this should help with backward compatibility in Windows 10
- Maximum disk size has been increased to 128GB from 64GB
- To use
xhguiyou need to add
xhgui: "true"to the site in
- NodeJS has been upgraded to 12.x If you need to downgrade refer to
after.shscript and uncomment the lines to remove 12.x and uncomment the lines for either 11.x or 10.x