ALPHA Homestead v8 Upgrade notes ALPHA
*** STOP! STOP ! STOP!***
If you are not comfortable debugging Vagrant and Homestead STOP NOW!
This is an ALPHA release! It is not for the faint of heart.
You will need the version_9 branch of Homestead
- New “Feature” syntax to install optional services or tools such as Golang, MariaDB, etc.
Syntax to enable GoLang and MariaDB:
features: - golang: true - mariadb: true
- Added support for PHP 5.6 & 7.0
- Blackfire Support has been moved to a feature and must be defined as such within
- Z-Ray support has been removed
- If you are using Laravel Dusk or any other Webdriver utility you will need to enable the
- Dot net core support has been removed.
- Ruby & Rails support has been removed.
- Site types have been moved to a folder to appear more obvious how they work/what they are.
- Probably more I'm forgetting...
- Add the following to
v9.0.0-alpha2of the Homestead repo.
- Ensure you have converted any extra options to the new "feature" syntax (See Upgrade Notes)
vagrant destroy -f && vagrant up