DigiDocs (app store) is a simple app designed to turn receipts and letters into pdfs.
Installation from Source
brew install swiftgen
brew install swiftlint
Sourcery (testing only)
brew install sourcery
brew install carthage
Fastlane (app store snapshots only)
brew install fastlane
This assumes you're farmiliar with Xcode and building iOS apps.
Please note that you might need to change your app's bundle identifier and certificates to match your own.
carthage update --platform iOS
- select your device from the device list
- run the app on your phone
cd <project root> fastlane snapshot cd screenshots fastlane frameit silver
How it works
- Press the camera icon
- Take a picture for each page of your document. (In the simulator the camera doesn't work, but is mocked to use empty images)
- Press 'done'
- Choose a name
- Save the pdf
- Share it via airdrop to your Mac
- You can view or delete the pdf at a later date using the list button