Now open source!
Midimixfix is a standalone MIDI processing unit with custom designed electronics and software for mixing and processing streams of MIDI.
Features at a glance
- Two MIDI inputs and one MIDI output.
- Two pedal inputs assignable to MIDI controllers.
- All inputs can have their MIDI channels filtered, reassigned, merged or individually processed very flexibly. MIDI messages can be modified and generated.
- Midimixfix is independent of a PC. Configuration is done using the buttons and display.
- Transformation of continuous MIDI message values based on configurable curves.
- Splitting of polyphony into seperate monophonic MIDI channels for control of individual notes.
- Aftertouch processing, smoothing and reassignment to other controllers.
- Conditional processing based on triggers or keyboard split.
- Analysis of MIDI data with the MIDI logger feature.
- Save/Load of configuration presets. One preset is loaded at start up.
- Software in Midimixfix can be upgraded using the USB connection.
Read more here: https://larsee.com/blog/tag/midimixfix.html
Youtube video demonstrations: