SeeGit - The Git Repository Visualizer
This is a little experiment in creating a realtime git repository visualizer.
WARNING: This is some haacky code. I plan to rewrite it later. It's a proof of concept
I just want something that I can use during presentations on Git. So as I run commands, it'll show the git graph in a beautiful manner.
- Need to allow you to select a repository to point at. It's currently hard coded.
- I need to add local and remote branch annotations.
If you would like to contribute, I would love to have your contributions! All I ask is try to follow the existing conventions. There's a team ReSharper file with the current conventions.
If you're wondering why the unit tests are structured as they are, read my blog post about structuring unit tests.
- GraphSharp - License: Ms-PL Graph# is a graph layout framework. It contains some layout algorithms and a GraphLayout control for WPF applications
- Reactive Extensions - License: EULA The Reactive Extensions (Rx) is a library for composing asynchronous and event-based programs using observable sequences and LINQ-style query operators.
- WPFExtensions - License: Ms-PL Some extensions for the WPF framework. Controls, attached behaviours, helper classes, etc.
- Windows® API Code Pack for Microsoft® .NET Framework - License: EULA provides a source code library that can be used to access some features of Windows 7 and Windows Vista from managed code.