A major-mode for editing GN (ninja generator) config files in Emacs. Files of this type (e.g. BUILD.gn or *.gni) are common in Chromium-derived projects like Chrome and (Anaheim) Edge.
- Syntax hilighting - working correct
- Indentation - as correct as feasible without a complete parser
- Context-sensitive-help - keywords and variables only for now
Changes in 0.4
- Fixed indentation hangs with evil-mode motion control.
- Fixed indentation text removal or hangs with over-indented regions at the end of the buffer.
- Maybe better help for operators / site-defined symbols
- Maybe offer to use "gn format" for cleanup