git clone http://github.com/lasse/dot_vim.git .vimin your home folder.
rake vim:linkto make the .vimrc symbolic link.
- Install Vundle with
git clone http://github.com/gmarik/vundle.git bundle/vundle
- Run Vim and type
:BundleInstallto install the plugins with Vundle.
Be sure to always edit the vimrc using
,v, which opens the vimrc in the .vim folder. Vim has a nasty habit of overriding symlinks.
- Command-T Needs compilation
- Fugitive Requires Git to be installed
- syntastic Requires many different binaries installed depending on what filetypes you want it to check
- ack.vim Requires ack to be installed
Note: Auto generated by `rake plugins:updatereadme`_
- vundle - Vundle, the plug-in manager for Vim
- FuzzyFinder - buffer/file/command/tag/etc explorer with fuzzy matching
- ZoomWin - Zoom in/out of windows (toggle between one window and multi-window)
- Command-T - Mirror of the official Command-T repository at git.wincent.com
- vim-space - space.vim - Smart Space key for Vim
- vim-easymotion - Vim motions on speed!
- LustyJuggler - Switch very quickly between your active buffers
- vim-indent-guides - A Vim plugin for visually displaying indent levels in code
- status.vim - Better status bar
- nerdtree - A tree explorer plugin for vim.
- ir_black_mod - Updated ir_black_mod with some extra colors for my custom vim config
- csapprox - Make gvim-only colorschemes work transparently in terminal vim
- ColorV - ColorV 2.5.3. Dealing with colors in vim.
- nerdcommenter - Vim plugin for intensely orgasmic commenting
- vim-surround - surround.vim: quoting/parenthesizing made simple
- vim-speeddating - speeddating.vim: use CTRL-A/CTRL-X to increment dates, times, and more
- vim-fugitive - fugitive.vim: a Git wrapper so awesome, it should be illegal
- tabular - Vim script for text filtering and alignment
- ack.vim - Vim plugin for the Perl module / CLI script 'ack'
- IndexedSearch - shows 'Nth match out of M' at every search (index of match+total # matches)
- vim-session - Extended session management for Vim (:mksession on steroids)
- delimitMate - Vim plugin, provides insert mode auto-completion for quotes, parens, brackets, etc.
- syntastic - Syntax checking hacks for vim
- supertab - Perform all your vim insert mode completions with Tab
- MatchTag - MatchParen for HTML tags
- neocomplcache - Ultimate auto-completion system for Vim.
- vim-snipmate - snipMate.vim aims to be a concise vim script that implements some of TextMate's snippets features in Vim.
- vim-addon-mw-utils - vim: interpret a file by function and cache file automatically
- tlib_vim - Some utility functions for VIM
- snipmate-snippets - snippets for snipmate
- vim-ruby - Vim/Ruby Configuration Files
- cocoa.vim - Vim plugin for Cocoa/Objective-C development.
- vim-haml - Vim runtime files for Haml, Sass, and SCSS
- vim-coffee-script - CoffeeScript support for vim
- vim-jquery - Fork of bronson's vim-jquery which is now gone
- vim-rails - rails.vim: Ruby on Rails power tools
- taskpaper.vim - This package contains a syntax file and a file-type plugin for the simple format used by the TaskPaper application.
- vim-json - Pathogen friendly packaging of vim-json from Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1945
- L9 - Vim-script library
- vim-repeat - repeat.vim: enable repeating supported plugin maps with "."