mathtools package provides many useful tools for mathematical
typesetting. It is based on
amsmath and fixes various deficiencies
amsmath and standard LaTeX. It provides:
- Extensible symbols, such as brackets, arrows, harpoons, etc.
- Various symbols such as
- Easy creation of new tag forms.
- Showing only the referenced equations.
- Extensible arrows, harpoons and hook arrows.
- Starred versions of the
amsmathmatrix environments for specifying the column alignment.
- More building blocks: multlined, cases-like environments, new gathered environments.
- Math versions of
- Cramped math styles.
- and more ...
empheq package is a visual markup extension designed to
function on top of
amsmath. It features:
- Boxing multi line math displays while leaving equation numbers untouched at the margin. Any kind of box will do.
- Making the
ntheorempackage place end-of-theorem markers perfectly.
- Placing arbitrary material on either side of math displays. This includes delimiters that automatically scale to the correct size.
mhsetup package defines various programming tools needed by
mathtools. In the future, most of these tools will
probably be an integral part of LaTeX3.
Copyright (C) 2002-2011 Morten Hoegholm
Copyright (C) 2012-2019 Lars Madsen
Copyright (C) 2020 Lars Madsen, The LaTeX3 Project
All rights reserved.