vector tile styles inspired by cyanotype reproductions of technical drawings
Note: This style was built in Mapbox Studio Classic and is not compatible with the new, web-GL-based in-browser Mapbox Studio.
This was my first attempt at a custom basemap style, begun in Summer 2014, using a pre-release version of Mapbox Studio. This is a work-in-progress.
- Fork & Clone repository to local machine
- Open Mapbox Studio Classic
- Under 'Project' menu, select 'Browse'
- Navigate to the repository folder and select 'Open'
- Create a feature branch(es) in your local repository (e.g. 'water-textures')
- Make and save your changes in Mapbox Studio, then quit (MB Studio does not refresh changes to project files while running, so best to exit)
- Commit changes from local repository to remote feature branch
- Submit a pull request.
##Questions Feel free to tweet: @laurenancona