This repository will hold code for robots balancing on two wheels, made with various robotics platforms.
This code will eventually supersede all of the programs for balancing robots currently available on Robotsquare. If you're not sure how to use this code, please refer to the existing code and associated tutorials for now.
Currently available platforms
LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 (ev3dev/Python):
- Building instructions
- Add a Touch Sensor to Port 1. I added it just like the Gyro, but on the other side of the brick. This will be the program's safe stop button.
- Instructions on how to run this program will come soon. (In short, hold segway up right with its resting wheels on the ground and just launch the python program.)
VEX IQ (RobotC):
Work in progress
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 (EV3-G): Currently available in legacy segway code
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 (RobotC): Awaiting some gyro issues with RobotC
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT (RobotC): Currently available in legacy segway code
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT (NXT-G): Currently available in legacy segway code