Be notified of new releases
- Joplin-1.0.115-mac.zip 83 MB
- Joplin-1.0.115-x86_64.AppImage 76.7 MB
- Joplin-1.0.115.dmg 79.7 MB
- Joplin-1.0.115.dmg.blockmap 86.2 KB
- Joplin-Setup-1.0.115.exe 91.8 MB
- Joplin-Setup-1.0.115.exe.blockmap 98.8 KB
- JoplinPortable.exe 91.6 MB
- latest-linux.yml 382 Bytes
- latest-mac.json 170 Bytes
- latest-mac.yml 471 Bytes
- latest.yml 417 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This is a rather large release which includes many of the pull requests that were submitted during Hacktoberfest, plus some extra improvements and bug fixes. Many thanks to all the contributors!
- New: Adds functionality to display tags under the open note. (#893)
- New: Joplin desktop Dark Mode (#921)
- New: Add support for custom css across all notes (#925)
- New: Show note title in pdf export (#890) (#937)
- New: Display number of resources being fetched in side bar
- New: Export notes to JSON (#912, issues/912). (#927)
- New: Further (invisible) changes on how resources are downloaded to prepare for better resource handling.
- Fix: Resolves #918: Skip properties that are on sync target but not handled by local client
- Fix: Fixes #952: Upgraded Katex lib to fix bug
- Fix: Fixes #953 (maybe): Improved the way internal links to notes are loaded to make it more reliable
- Fix: Fix image fetching error for URLs that contain query parameters.
- API: Allow setting the ID of newly created notes.
- Renewed code signing certificate.