Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Joplin-1.0.118-mac.zip 78 MB
- Joplin-1.0.118-x86_64.AppImage 72.9 MB
- Joplin-1.0.118.dmg 74.7 MB
- Joplin-1.0.118.dmg.blockmap 81.9 KB
- Joplin-Setup-1.0.118.exe 85.6 MB
- Joplin-Setup-1.0.118.exe.blockmap 92.3 KB
- JoplinPortable.exe 85.4 MB
- latest-linux.yml 382 Bytes
- latest-mac.json 170 Bytes
- latest-mac.yml 471 Bytes
- latest.yml 417 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Important: This release might be slow on startup due to the need to index all the notes, especially if you have many of them with lots of content. The best is simply to wait for it even if it takes several minutes. This is just a one off and afterwards startup time will be the same as before.
- New: Fast full text search engine. Works with multiple terms, support for prefixes, can restrict search to either note title or body. See https://joplin.cozic.net/#searching for more info.
- New: Search within current note (Ctrl+F).
- New: Add separate editor font size option (#1027)
- Changed: Changed global search shortcut to F6.
- Fixes #808 (maybe): Added fix for Nginx 404 error issue.
- Fixed: Prevent sync infinite loop under some rare conditions (only happens when manually modifying files on sync target, which should not be done anyway).
- Fixes #476 (maybe): Trying to fix notification flood. Added more log statements in case something goes wrong.
- Fixes #1039: Always print or export to PDF using light theme
- Fixes #1033: Handle hard break when rendering Markdown to HTML