Magento extension for using Sass stylesheet language
* Possibility of including sass files that will be automatically converted to css file * Use of PhpSass (no need to install sass then) or though sass in command line * Possibility of having debug information css files created
magento composer must be installed)Composer (
composer install laurent35240/magento-sass
Install this extension though Magento Connect
- Just add your sass file in layout using addCss method. This extension will automatically create css file in media/sass folder
- By default this extension use scssphp library, if you want to use sass in command line instead, change settings in Back Office: System > Configuration > Developer > Sass Settings
- If you need debug info in css file created, enable in Back Office: System > Configuration > Developer > Sass Settings. You can use then FireSass plugin for FireBug for reading easily debug information.
For example you can add this lines in one of your layout files:
<default> <reference name="head"> <action method="addCss"><stylesheet>css/style.scss</stylesheet></action> </reference> </default>
- PHP 5.3+
This extension is compatible with:
- Magento CE 1.5+
- Magento EE 1.10+
Extension available in:
If you find a bug, you can create a ticket.
Check Magento Connect Sass page for more details.
Magento Sass extension is licensed under Open Software License (OSL 3.0)
switch to leafo/scssphp library
phpsass library updated
Caching part rewritten for managing it in BO.
Missing phpsass library added
It is now possible to choose output style in back office.
- Sass available when css merging is used
- PHPSass updated
Conversion of relative urls to absolute urls in css file
First version of this extension