This directory contains the source code of F - Felix's Workshop (released in April 2012).
It was built using Visual C++ Express 2008. It needs some work to be ported to more recent tools. If you manage to get it work, please send a patch! Too many comments were written in French. Sorry about that. Some of the code is uselessly complex (did you know the intro includes a physics engine?).
Most of the code was written by Julien Guertault and Laurent Le Brun. Some exceptions:
- kkrunchy_023a4_asm07.exe comes from http://www.farbrausch.de/~fg/kkrunchy/
- picoc comes from https://github.com/zsaleeba/picoc
- sed.exe comes from http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/sed.htm
- libv2.lib comes from http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=15073
- tweakval comes from https://www.gamedev.net/resources/_/technical/game-programming/tweakable-constants-r2731
- some files (mostly in src/sys) come from http://iquilezles.org/code/index.htm