Active Directory/Samba web interface
This is a simple Falcon based web interface for easily manipulating data in domain controller.
- Add user by Estonian national identification number via ldap.sk.ee
- Delete users
- Reset password
Use clean Ubuntu 16.04 virtual machine.
Bootstrap installation by running:
identidude -d example.lan -w WORKGROUP -u Administrator
During this several procedures are performed:
- Necessary software packages are installed
- Domain administrator password will be prompted
- Samba suite is configured to behave as domain member
- Computer is joined to domain
- HTTP service principal is created
- Cronjob for updating LDAP service ticket is created
- systemd service files are created
Finally start the service:
systemctl start identidude
Point your web browser to the id.example.lan, if necessary configure credential delegation on your web browser. To prevent domain administrator account abuse configure user management delegation for your account.