- Set up server
- Make a MySQL database on your server with a table called "locations".
- Give it three fields: "timestamp", "latitude" and "longditude", all of the type DOUBLE.
- Edit PHP scripras so they have the details of your database.
- Upload to your server. I would reccomend you password protect the direcory so only you can see the location data.
- Edit the app
Utilities.m, edit it so the URL correct for your server, and add the username and password if you are password-protecting with htaccess
- Sort out the database
The goal is to get it reading the actual database, but to test, a copy in the apps directory is used.
Locations.mso that it is reading from the actual file - the line is commented out.
- Build to your jailbroken iPhone.
/Applicationsrun from there - it hasn't worked for me yet.
- Use UICache to refresh springboard so it shows.
- Test and improve! it hasn't worked for me yet.
or test it:
consolidated.dbfrom your jailbroken iPhone. It is stored in
- Import the file to the project root in Xcode.
- Build to your iPhone.