The branching strategy has been adapted to be more flexible:
- The old branch for bootstrap 1.x (v1.x) still exists.
- The v2.0.x (previously v2.x_sf2.0) branch is following Symfony 2.0.x with bootstrap 2.x
- The master branch is following Symfony master with bootstrap 2.x
To make your base HTML5 even better and let you use good practices we added
to this bundle features from HTML5 BoilerPlate Project.
Integration was done using setup pregenerated with support of Initializr.
Actually we support HTML5 BoilerPlate v3.0.3 with Modernizr v2.5.3 and Respond.
To see the bundle and its capabilities online just have a look on
- MopaBootstrapSandboxBundle - Seperate live docs from code
- symfony-bootstrap-sandbox is also available
- Twig Extensions and templates for use with symfony2 Form component
- control your form either via the form builder or the template engine
- control nearly every bootstrap2 form feature
- A generic Navbar class to generate your Navbar outside the template
- helpers for dropdowns, seperators, etc.
- twig templates for KnpPaginatorBundle (https://github.com/knplabs/KnpPaginatorBundle)
- twig templates for CraueFormFlowBundle (https://github.com/craue/CraueFormFlowBundle)
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in the documentation.
If you use KnpPaginatorBundle with MopaBootstrapBundle, you can translate labels to your language.
To do this add new file
Resources/translations/pagination.[YOUR LOCALE CODE].yml
As example you have there Polish translation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle: