A library for using Memcached as a second level cache in Hibernate.
- Compatible with Hibernate 4.1.5.SP1
- Supports entity and query caching
- Does not support Natural keys or the Transactional CacheConcurrencyStrategy
Additionaly, this implemenation supports three types of properties, cache-wide properties (See MemcachedProperties), region-wide properties (See MemcachedRegionProperties), and client-wide properties (See SpyMemcachedProperties or DangaMemcacheClientFactory)
If you have any questions, or just want to drop a line to say it's working great :) use the google-group.
Please note that this is an open source project. I work on it when I can and I implement what I feel like. I am volunteering my own free time for my own amusement.
Patches/Pull Request FAQ
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with pom.xml, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.