👋, I'm @laysakura
A low-level system developer / backend engineer in Tokyo.
🔭 I’m currently working on ...
- R&D on dataflow platform from connected vehicles to data center at Toyota.
- Edge-device (in-vehicle) sensor data stream processing
- DataLake architecture with streaming data processing
- SpringQL, a stream processor for IoT devices and in-vehicle computers.
- ScalarDB, a universal transaction manager enabling distributed transactions over multiple DB engines.
- apllodb, a RDBMS written in Rust.
🌱 I’m currently learning ...
- Intelligent Transport System, Connected Vehicles
- Secure Computing (TEE, HE)
- Hyperledger Fabric
📝 I regularly write articles on ...
- 俺とお前とlaysakura (Blog in Japanese)
💬 Ask me about ...
- RDBMS internal
- Stream processing
- High Performance Computing
- Data analytics platform architectures (DWH, DataLake, ...)
- Linux Kernel internal
- CPU architecture (x86_64, RISC-V, NN accelarators)
- AI accelerator
📄 Know about my experiences:
📫 How to reach me: 📧firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @laysakura