MinimapButtonBag cleans up your Minimap and relocates the buttons in a menu bar. You can still access them through a single minimap button.
I started new trank from original addon MBB by Tunhadil for vanilla wow servers.
+Fixed some position bugs.
+Added square map support.
+Added some functionality.
If you ctrl-Right click the MBB button - it will be freely moveble. One more time ctrl-Right click - will put it back to minimap.
Shift-Drag to move MBB button.
If you want to reattach any button to the minimap just use Ctrl + Right click on it.
Use Ctrl + Right click again on the button to put it back into the bar.
Or hold the Ctrl key down and move the mouse cursor over the button. A button to add or remove will appear over that button.
Use Right click on the MinimapButtonBag button to open the options dialog.
- RUru localization fixed #6 thanks @Artur91425
- Fixed #3
- Added TimeManagerClock to ignore list
- Startup gathering fixed
- Added Callbacks for unusual addon buttons
- More support for RecipeRadar
- fixed positional bugs of main button #5
- Added button's scale option
- More fix for #3
- Fix errors DPS_mate #2
- Fix for #3
- Moved to folder "MBB" to easy install (need to exit WOW if you upgrading to this version)
- Changed from Drag to Shift-Drag to move MBB button.
- More compatibility w/ simpleMinimap
- Fix DPS_Mate errors
- Fix for WIM icon. But you need to use this version of WIM https://github.com/shirsig/WIM
- Fixed some position issues.
- Added square minimap support (Squeenix & simpleMiniMap)
- Added russian localization
- Multiline support
/mbb - shows the MBB commands
/mbb buttons - shows a list of all rfames in the MBB bar
/mbb reset position - resets the position of the MBB button
/mbb reset all - resets the MBB settings
Basic install instructions
- Extract the archive
- Copy "MBB" folder into your "/Interface/Addons/" directory