Computational Flanêur is site-specific generative poetry walk built for Come Out and Play SF 2016. It combines a generative poetry engine (currently using [char-rnn](https://github.com/karpathy/char-rnn and a pre-trained mode by Ross Goodwin) with speech synthesis, music synthesis and various sensor data as inputs.
This'll be updated soon with a link to the app itself, which will be a free download on the iOS App Store.
Pods folder is checked in. You should be able to just clone this, open
Poetry.xcworkspace, and knock yourself out from there.
This project is licensed under the MIT License. For more information, see the LICENSE file.
- IntentKit: https://github.com/intentkit/IntentKit
- SQLite.swift: https://github.com/stephencelis/SQLite.swift
Pre-Trained Neural Networks
- NeuralSnap: https://github.com/rossgoodwin/neuralsnap
- Golden Gate Bridge: https://thenounproject.com/term/golden-gate-bridge/355437
- Person: https://thenounproject.com/term/person/117151/
- AMB Playground Kids Playing: http://freesound.org/people/conleec/sounds/159735/
- Morning Has Broken: http://freesound.org/people/acclivity/sounds/21199/
- Piccadilly Circus Ambience: http://freesound.org/people/habbis92/sounds/240233/
- Shore: http://freesound.org/people/xDimebagx/sounds/210249/
- Summer Evening In My Garden: http://freesound.org/people/acclivity/sounds/30832/