Compound plugin for FAR File Manager that allows users to browse various file containers and extract content from them.
This is an official repository for the project.
How to install
Download prebuilt binaries and place them in Plugins directory of your FAR Manager installation.
- MS Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package
- MS Windows Installer 4 or higher (for .msi files support)
- MS .NET Framework 4 (for virtual disks support)
How to build from source
Project is developed under MS Visual Studio 2017.
Observer modules depend on several libraries that are not supplied with sources. The easiest way to use these libraries is with vcpkg tool. Deploy vcpkg and run:
- vcpkg install zlib:x86-windows zlib:x64-windows
- vcpkg install bzip2:x86-windows bzip2:x64-windows
- vcpkg install glib:x86-windows glib:x64-windows
- Boost C++ Libraries.
- M4 Macro Processor (must be in %PATH%).
Observer is free software: you can use it, redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.