A light-weight image management system that interfaces to Flickr for managing raw image files in a year-to-album organized environment.
View an example application at Miyafoto-Clone. user/pass: rick/schwifty, morty/szechuan.
- admin control screen for managing, deleting albums
- admin control screen for adding users, updating passwords
- create and setup new Flickr account (do not use existing account)
- upload empty image (Flickr requires an album to contain at least one image) with this image
- update EMPTY_PHOTO value, PROJECT_NAME value in /src/main/java/../Integration.java line 65, 66 following this guide
- follow interactions to get API key and Shared Secret with these Flickr instructions
- update lines 81, 82 with API key and Shared Secret in /src/main/java/../launch/Main.java
- edit user logins in /src/main/java/../files/Store.java with new group username logins for relative permission
- edit user logins and corresponding passwords in /src/main/java/../launch/Main.java lines 117-120
- edit album categories in /src/main/webapp/upload.jsp line 38, /src/main/webapp/viewlist.jsp line 38
- pair RSS feed in /src/main/webapp/rss.jsp line 40 with your Flickr userId, see this for specific example
Initial Run and Finish Setup
TODO: update this to be a runtime flag
- uncomment lines in /src/main/java/../launch/Main.java to run authSetup(), comment out Tomcat server setup.
- run locally and follow command line instructions for finalizing setup
- uncomment Tomcat setup, hide authSetup()
Make sure you have Java and Maven installed. Also, install the Heroku Toolbelt.
$ git clone https://git.heroku.com/miyafoto-clone.git $ cd miyafoto-clone $ mvn install $ foreman start web
With default settings, miyafoto should be running on localhost:5000.
Deploying to Heroku
$ heroku create $ git push heroku master $ heroku open