Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added a new search service. Significantly improved search results.
- Channels now appear in search results. Channel card and display to be improved soon™
- Add setting to automatically purchase low-cost content without a confirmation dialog
- New custom styled scrollbar (#574)
- New tabs (#576)
- LBRY protocol upgraded from v0.16.1 to v0.17. Several performance and reliability improvements, as well as many bug fixes.
- Improved Discover page load time by batching all URIs into one API call.
- Changed the File page to make it clearer how to open the folder for a file.
- Display search bar on discover page instead of title and remove duplicated icon.
- Minor update for themes.
- There is no longer a minimum channel length (#645)
- Changed the File page to make it clearer how to open the folder for a file
- The upgrade message is now friendlier and includes a link to the release notes.
- Local settings refactored and no longer intermixed with LBRY API library.
- Improve layout (and implementation) of the icon panel in file tiles and cards
- The folder icon representing a local download now shows up properly on Channel pages (#587)
- While editing a publish, the URL will no longer change if you select a new file. (#601)
- Fixed issues with opening the folder for a file (#606)
- Be consistent with the step property on credit inputs (#604)
- Fixed unresponsive header (#613)
- Fixed dark theme issues with text content.
- Minor css fixes.
- Fixed issue when file fails to download (#642)
- Fixed issue after accessing a video without enough credits (#605)
- Fixed channel fetching without claims (#634)