Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Subscriptions. File and channel pages now show a subscribe button. A new "Subscriptions" tab appears on the homepage shows the most recent content from subscribed channels.
- LBC acquisition widget. Convert other popular cryptos into LBC via a ShapeShift integration.
- Flow static type checking. This is a dev-only feature, but will make development faster, less error prone, and better for newcomers.
- The first run process for new users has changed substantially. New users can now easily receive one credit.
- The wallet area has been re-organized. Send and Receive are now on the same page. A new page, "Get Credits", explains how users can add LBRY credits to the app.
- Significant structural changes to code organization, packaging, and building. The app now follows a typical electron folder structure. All 3
package.jsonfiles have been reduced to a single file. Redux related code was moved into it's own subfolder.
- The macOS docking icon has been improved.
- The prompt for an insufficient balance is much more user-friendly.
- The credit balance displayed in the main app navigation displays two decimal places instead of one.
- Video download error messages are now more understandable.
- Long channel names causing inconsistent thumbnail sizes (#721)
- Channel names in pages are highlighted to indicate them being clickable (#814)
- Fixed the transaction screen not loading for brand new users (#755)
- Fixed issues with scrolling and back and forward navigation (#729)
- Fixed sorting by title for published files (#614)
- App now uses the new
balance_deltafield provided by the LBRY API (#611)
- Abandoning from the claim page now works.
- We previous had two separate modals for insufficient credits. These have been combined.