This is a minor release with the following fixes:
- The getblocktemplate RPC method is modified to require the segwit capability flag after segwit goes live on or near December 11. This is to help mining pool hosts know when to enable their pool software's segwit support.
- The code to flush to disk after new blocks no longer applies to regtest. (It was slowing the SDK unit tests.)
- lbrycrd will crash when names registered on block 539939 (the normalization fork) expire in 7+ years -- fixed in this release.
- The default max TX fee was increased from 0.1 LBC to 0.5 LBC.
- The "submit/coinbase" flag was removed from the reported getblocktemplate capabilities. The submitblock RPC has never supported this.
- When the node starts the current debug.log file will be renamed (and overwrite) debug.log.old. This is different from the old behavior that always shrank the debug.log file to 10MB on startup.
65cd5c79c51758def40c723b532760381662c5439ae07f313761446475b73afc lbrycrd-darwin-1732.zip 7d0de93a178553a5832b6c560ceb1c270047a124b834d875a772d4dcebac9056 lbrycrd-linux-1732.zip 272bed01b1d62a51f8586c600c2be59f052236760b8f08c9b012ecf64edd726b lbrycrd-windows-1732.zip