CiviEvent Joomla Module
Display a list of CiviCRM events in a Joomla module. Parameters allow you to filter the list by event type, date range, and various other criteria.
The extension was originally developed by Nakul Ganesh, as part of the Google Summer of Code (2009) program. Ongoing development has been led by Brian Shaughnessy.
- v3.0.0 :: 2011-08-08 :: Updated code for Joomla 1.6+ compatibility. No functionality changes. General cleanup throughout. Restructured parameter options. Moved repository to GitHub public repo.
- v3.1.0 :: 2013-09-16 :: Code cleanup. Improve date handling.
- v3.2.1 :: 2015-09-21 :: Remove default value for date fields per changes in J3.4.4 (#7846)
- v3.2.2 :: 2015-05-23 :: Add option to apply Joomla timezone setting to date display.
- v3.3.0 :: 2018-01-15 :: Refactoring throughout. Use CiviCRM query functions to better handle split database configurations.
- v3.3.1 :: 2019-04-06 :: Code cleanup. Fix some PHP warnings.