PlinkerUI! - Remotely coded tasks, run as root!
A little PHP script which is a demonstration usage for Plinker PHP RPC client/server.
What does it do?
- You can write bite-sized maintenance tasks in PHP or Bash directly on your target systems which can be executed instantly or on per-second intervals.
- Create, delete and edit target systems files inside
- It's very speedy! Instant and live updates through RPC.
- I've chosen to write it with a "no-framework" style for easy digestion.
- I've chosen good'old SB Admin with Bootswatch (yeti) theme as to keep assets and HTML minimal.
::Install with Composer::
composer create-project lcherone/plinkerui
Configure bite-sized maintenance task directly on target nodes with simple PHP or Bash scripting.
- Which are either executed instantly or on per-second intervals as root user.
::Develop (master branch)::
master branch with
composer create-project lcherone/plinkerui --stability dev