Releases · lchsk/xstarter
- Add -e option: execute an application and detach it from terminal
- Print a list of applications from cache (-P param)
- Include recently open apps in the printed list
- Fix bug that breaks the application if it's built without compiler optimisation
- Save last open app when open with -e option
- Remove some compiler warnings
- Fix a bug that appeared on Arch that caused problems with "open_itself" function.
- When attempting to find a path to the xstarter, try to find it in $PATH which should work as long as xstarter is installed.
- Add missing -r option to the help screen and readme file.
- Add man page: man xstarter