Python Brick Breaker
This project is a simple and funny Brick Breaker with an easy level-editor, written in Python and created by 2 French students Lucas Willems and Aymeric Lhullier for their ISN (Initiation aux Sciences du Numérique) project.
- Python 3
How to play?
Playing to our Brick Breaker is really simple:
spaceto start playing
- Play and finish levels as fast as possible !
How to create/edit levels?
Creating and editing levels is also an easy task:
- Enter the level number:
- If the level exists, it will be opened.
- If the level doesn't exist, it will be created.
- Edit the level:
- Left click on a brick at the bottom of the screen to select its color.
- Left click on a brick at the middle/top of the screen to make it take the selected color.
- Right click on a brick at the middle/top of the screen to delete it.