Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- ldc-0.16.0-alpha4-src.tar.gz 4.54 MB
- ldc2-0.16.0-alpha4-linux-x86.tar.gz 20.4 MB
- ldc2-0.16.0-alpha4-linux-x86.tar.xz 11.9 MB
- ldc2-0.16.0-alpha4-linux-x86_64.tar.gz 29.1 MB
- ldc2-0.16.0-alpha4-linux-x86_64.tar.xz 15 MB
- ldc2-0.16.0-alpha4-osx-x86_64.tar.gz 23.9 MB
- ldc2-0.16.0-alpha4-osx-x86_64.tar.xz 13.1 MB
- ldc2-0.16.0-alpha4-win64-msvc.zip 18.5 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
(Changes from 0.16.0-alpha3 release are marked with (new) and
- Frontend, druntime and Phobos are at version 2.067.1.
- LLVM 3.6.x is now supported. (#821, #855)
- LLVM 3.7.x is now supported.
- Coverage Analysis à la DMD added. Implemented by Johan Engelen! (#878)
std.net.curlnow loads libcurl at runtime if/when it is actually used. This is the same fix present in post-2.068 DMD, and avoids linking issues.
- Win64 runtime now supports VS2015.
- Varargs fix & ABI refactoring. (#768) Thanks to kinke for the great work!
- Provide version ARM_SoftFP when float-abi=softfp. (#857)
- Make GCC intrinsics usable with @nogc and const *. (#1090) (new) Thanks to Marco Leise for providing the patch!
- Treat atomic instructions as intrinsics. (#1089) (new)
- ldc2 does not respect -of on Windows. (#1084) (new)
- LLVM IR output: Do not repeat type in comments, print alloca sizes. (#1080) (new)
- Calling members of large (>64 kiB) classes through interface reference fails. (#1065) (new)
- Since 0.16.0, can't build any project with DUB whenever it has a dependency. (#1061)
- Interface dispatch is crashing. (#1058)
- merge-2.067: finally block executed twice. (#1054)
- Instruction does not dominate all uses. (#1042)
- Segfault while compiling hibernated. (#1024)
- 2.067 branch: Enormous compile time increase after dtor rework. (#1010)
- Do not emit bounds checking branches that are known to be taken (#1008)
- D variadic codegen bad for x86 32-bit and LLVM 3.6 (#1000)
- Building with -O2 -g leads to ICEs/crashes (inliner produces invalid debug info) (#998)
- Assigning struct initializer can create huge temoraries on stack. (#991)
- Segfault in cast_.d line 59 or 71 when casting class with struct containing union. (#989)
- MSVC build, lots and lots of warnings. (#988) (new)
- ICE with std.datetime.benchmark (#982)
- Now the right C++ mangler is used when targetting MSVC.
- Duplicate symbol when using -lib (works with dmd). (#978)
- Failed assertion because of codegening a destructor call on an unavailable var. (#953)
- Vector ops optimization: inline vector ops with -O2 (#938)
- Crash: "Error: size of type is not known". (#893)
- msgpack-d 0.9.3 unittesting fails. (#841)
- repeatable crash with vague error message. (#837)
- ARM float-abi=soft. (Phobos only - see #829)
- Wrong handling of -m32/-m64. (#824)
- [DUB][scid] test crashes. (#823)
- Can't link dub with i686 LDC 0.15.1. (#813)
- Segfault when casting a class with a 0 length array. (#812)
- Compiler silently dies while codegening. (#809)
- Vararg functions does not compile on x86_64. (#702)
- Make the x86_64 System V ABI code use Type::toArgTypes. (#288)
- ABI transformations are never applied for variadic arguments. (#172)
- stack trace missing on assert failure. (#115, fixed only on OS X, see #863)
- core.stdc.stdarg doesn't work on 64 bits. (#73)
- CMake fails after
git gc. (#874)
- Fix cmake bug when ldc is a submodule. (#860)
- druntime fails compilation with MinGW-x64. (#847)
- Now uses "REGEX REPLACE" for MSVC static libaries option.
- The Travis-CI builds now use the docker environment.
- AppVeyor is used to check the Win64 build. Snapshots can be downloaded from https://ci.appveyor.com/project/kinke/ldc.
- Coverage Analysis for the LDC source code is now available at https://coveralls.io/r/ldc-developers/ldc. (#903, #380). Thanks a lot to Dmitri Makarov for implementing this!
- The CPP mangler calls now
assert(0)in many places. (#927, #928, #929)
- Updated to Doxygen v184.108.40.206 and changed path 'dmd' to 'dmd2'. (#846)
- Modernize bash completion setup. (#840)
- Updates to Travis-CI: gcc 4.9 and LLVM 3.7 are added. (#838)
- ldc2: valgrind: invalid read of size 4. (#825)
- LDC does not zero the padding area of a real variable. This may lead to wrong results if the padding area is also considered. See #770. Does not apply to real members inside structs etc.
atomicStore()et al. with 128bit data requires an alignment of 16 bytes on x86-64. Add
align(16)if you encounter a segfault. If you are using vibe.d then you need to use version
~masterbecause of this.
- Phobos does not compile on MinGW platform.