PChip16 - implementation of chip16
A full implementation (tested) of chip16 vm using python and rendering with opengl.
What is Chip16?
An emulation project helping programmers write their first emulator, using a well-defined, relatively simple VM specification.
It also doubles as a cool toy platform to write little games and demos for.
Head over to the wiki: you will find exchaustive information about the system, and a full list of opcodes to implement.
- mash16 - tykel's emulator; best choice for Linux
- Js16 - tykel's emulator, in-browser
- tchip16 - tykel's assembler
- img16 - image to sprite converter (also available in the src directory)
- RefChip16 - Refraction (PCSX2 dev)'s emulator; best choice for Windows
- hchip - emulator written in Haskell, for cool people
If you have any program, or patch to contribute, feel free to post a Pull Request!