Lean standard library
Besides Lean's general documentation, the documentation of mathlib consists of:
- A guide on installing Lean and mathlib with elan.
- A description of currently covered theories, as well as an overview for mathematicians.
- A description of tactics introduced in mathlib, and available hole commands.
- An explanation of naming conventions that is useful to find or contribute definitions and lemmas.
- A style guide for contributors
- An outline of how to contribute to mathlib.
- A tentative list of work in progress to make sure efforts are not duplicated without collaboration.
This repository also contains extra Lean documentation not specific to mathlib.