Open Bounties (up for grabs)
Voted on by escrow council according to Bounty policy. scope, verifier and budget defined. These are up for grabs!
|32||Enable contract mocks for CALL OP-codes in solEVM||720 DAI||Approved||@johba|
|43||Integration Tests||900 DAI||Approved||@troggy|
Bounties in Progress
|8||Transform MinVM into MoreVP Plasma||1500 DAI||Assigned(@troggy)||@johba|
|Enable Compact Stack Proofs For SolEVM||3.7Ξ||Assigned(@peara)|
|Enable Compact Memory Proofs For SolEVM||7.3Ξ||Assigned(@vyomshm)|
|Commit To The Execution Path in Challenge Manager||7.3Ξ||Assigned(@pinkiebell)|
|33||Create Proposals Contract for Governance||560 DAI||Assigned(@AnthonyAkentiev)||@troggy|
|36||Enable Veto for Governance||1300 DAI||Assigned(@AnthonyAkentiev)||@troggy|
|38||MerkleMine Contract, Backend and Frontend||1800 DAI||Assigned(@helge, @johba)||@troggy|
|39||Create Snapshot of Ethereum chain||1350 DAI||Assigned(@johba)||@troggy|
|25||Add State Hash function for solEVM||2.43Ξ||Assigned(@nanspro via Gitcoin)||@troggy|
|29||Run testnet with tendermint and split contracts||945 DAI||Assigned(@sunify)||@jk|
|45||SolEVM verifier||1912 DAI||Assigned(@peara)|
|Exit Market Taker||495 DAI||Assigned(@jk)|
|30||Create a stepper implementation in JS||2880 DAI||Assigned(@pinkiebell)||@troggy|
|31||Verify that gas pricing is same in Solidity stepper and JS stepper||450 DAI||Assigned(@pinkiebell)||@troggy|
|Include deposit in a period||570 DAI||Assigned(@troggy)||@jk|
Bounties on hold
|44||Governance with Voting UI||900 DAI||on-hold|
|34||Enable Confidence Vote for Governance||570 DAI||on-hold||@jk|
Don't see the bounty you think is important?! just open an issue to propose it. We will get back to you.
|1||Plasma Node||1,360 DAI||Claimed(@sunify)||@troggy|
|3||Upgradable PSC Token implementation||1,500 DAI||Claimed ( @mayank )||@johba|
|5||Plasma Consensus Rules||1,200 DAI||Assigned(@sunify , @johannbarbie)||@troggy|
|6||JSON RPC Server V1||960 DAI||Claimed(@troggy)||@Koroqe|
|7||Complete Primitive Data Structures in Parsec Lib||960 DAI||Claimed(@troggy, @johannbarbie)||@sunify|
|9||Set up Testnet||900 DAI||Claimed(@sunify, @johannbarbie)||@troggy|
|10||Project Alice - Ethereum Testnet||1,440 DAI||Claimed(@maxkudla)||@sunify|
|11||Project Alice - Parsec Testnet||700 DAI||Claimed(@sunify)||@troggy|
|13||State-enabled scripting conditions for Plasma||1,500 DAI||Claimed(@johannbarbie)||@troggy|
|15||Create Gas Oracle||400 DAI||Claimed(@Koroqe)||@johba|
|16||PARSEC Block Explorer||800 DAI||Claimed(@eezcjkr)||@troggy|
|17||Project Bob - Multiple tokens||480 DAI||Claimed(@MaxKudla)||@sunify|
|18||Tokenized NFT exits||960 DAI||Claimed(@eezcjkr)||@johba|
|22||Add gas metering to solEVM||3.662Ξ||Claimed(@pinkiebell)||@troggy|
|23||Create Off-Chain Executor for solEVM||5.21Ξ||Claimed(@troggy)||@johba|
|24||Create On-Chain Executor for solEVM||7.07Ξ||Claimed(@troggy)||@johba|
|19||Exit Market Maker||720 DAI||Claimed(@eezcjkr)||@johba|
|37||Community page||720 DAI||Claimed(@johba)||@sunify|
|40||Minimal Viable Governance Contract||1,912 DAI||Claimed(@johba)||@jk|
|41||Minimal viable Governance Frontend||732 DAI||Assigned(@johba)||@sunify|
|28||Pull Tendermint Upstream||450 DAI||Claimed(@sunify)||@johba|
|Enable Compact LOG Proof For SolEVM||3.7Ξ||Claimed(@pinkebell via gitcoin)||@troggy|
|27||Refactor LeapBridge into Bridge and Operator||1530 DAI||Claimed(@eezcjkr)||@sunify|
|42||Integration Testing Utility||1,406 DAI||Claimed(@jk)||@sunify|
|26||Upgradeable Bridge Contracts||1440 DAI||Completed(@eshavkun)||@eezcjkr|
How to earn money by delivering bounties
- Review the list of "Approved" bounties above
- Choose the bounty which you feel capable to deliver and which is not assigned yet (no assignee on Github issue)
- Leave a comment in the bounty issue that you would like to work on the bounty and get approval from bounty Proposer or Verifier.
- Start working on the issue
- Within 3 days from the start you must create a WIP pull request for the bounty, which will be used to track the progress.
- You must actively work on the bounty, otherwise it may be withdrawn from you.
- should you have any questions, problems, suggestions or concerns, communicate them as a comment in the bounty issue.
- Once you think the bounty is complete (check against the Deliverables), leave a comment asking for review.
- Bounty completion is reviewed by Proposer and Verifier.
- If approved as completed, the bounty amount (denominated in DAI) is payed out in ETH at the current rate. Otherwise, you will be asked to make corrections.
Verifier must regularily track a progress made on his bounties. If there is no significant progress/effort made in last 7 days and there was no prior notice from the bounty assignee, Verifier MAY start a challenge period for the bounty:
- give a 2 days public notice to the assignee to continue working
- if assignee fails to make significant progress/effort within the next 5 days, the bounty is unassigned and is now free for others to start work on.
How to quantify if the progress/effort is significant?
This is on discretion of Verifier and Proposer.
I have a great idea for a bounty, but it is not in the list?
Great! Propose a new bounty.
I feel that bounty definition is not clear or vague. What should I do?
I have bounty assigned but can't work on it now because I'm busy/sick/away/whatever. What should I do?
I have bounty assigned but I'm stuck and can't make any progress. What should I do?