This repository holds a collection of independent plugins which extend the functionality of LeapJS itself.
leap-plugins.js is a collection of amazing plugins to get you started quickly.
- Hand Entry Emit events when a hand enters of leaves the field of view.
- Hand Hold Save data on to hands or fingers which will be persisted between frames.
- Screen Position Get the on-screen position of any Leap-space point.
- Version Check Ensure a minimum protocol version when running your app.
- Playback Record hand-data from the Leap, compress it, and use it to animate your app.
- Transform Translate, rotate, and scale Leap Motion data. Easily.
- Bone Hand Drop THREE.js Hands in to any scene, or quick-start with the default scene.
leap-plugins-utils.js explores what can be done with LeapJS Plugins.
- LeapDataPlotter Allows super trivial plotting of streaming data.
- Widgets 3D input elements - buttons and planes.
- Rigged Hand Easily add virtual 3d hands to any web page with THREE.js.
- Download from the CDN.
- Each plugin is individually documented, with demo, on the gh-pages docs site.
- See making plugins on the leapjs wiki.
Examples are available on the developer gallery live editor and in subfolders here of individual plugins.
To run them on localhost, you'll need a web server to resolve asset paths.
> python -m SimpleHTTPServer
Open an issue!
Open a pull request!
- Read up on Making Plugins, then:
- Make a fork, name your branch, add your plugin or fix.
- Add your name, email, and github account to the CONTRIBUTORS.txt list, thereby agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Contributor License Agreement.
- Open a Pull Request. If your information is not in the CONTRIBUTORS file, your pull request will not be reviewed.