Please read contribution guidelines before contributing.
- SourceKit - Enables IDE features on your browser such as symbol navigator, go to definition and documentation on hover.
- Ultra TabSaver The Open Source Tab Manager for Safari
- 1Password - 1Password is a phenomenal password manager, this extension just gives a seamless interaction of it with the browser.
- AdGuard - Ad content blocker that uses Safari native content blocking API's.
- Wipr - Another content blocker using the aforementioned native API's
- BetterTTV - Enhances Twitch website by adding night mode + few more features.
- Nightlight - In the case where there is no Stylish theme available, you can turn on a permanent night theme mode with this extension. It attempts to bring night theme mode to websites that don't natively support it.
- Octotree - Gives a file tree view on the side of each repository that you visit that you can use to navigate over the codebase.
- Refined GitHub - Some small UI and usability improvements on the Github website.
- Select - Allows you to select text inside links.
- Translate - Automatically translate entire webpages into your preferred language as you browse.
- Turn Off the Lights for Safari - Turn Off the Lights extension highlight the video player content with one click on the gray lamp button.
- Accelerate for Safari - Control video speed in Safari.
- Polyglot - Safari extension that translates selected text into your native language.
- Safarikai - Safari extension for translating Japanese words.
- Zoom In - Automatically open Zoom links.
- Subscribe with Reeder - From the Reeder RSS app, find RSS feeds for a site and subscribe to them within the app
- PiPer - Adds a picture-in-picture button to many supported sites
- Tab Suspender for Safari - Suspend inactive tabs to reduce memory usage
- Social Fixer - Allows you to really clean up the clutter from the Facebook home page.
These extensions have not been updated for Safari 13 and thus do not work with the latest version and are considered deprecated
- Awesome Autocomplete For Github - Adds autocomplete for GitHub's search bar.
- JSON Formatter - Makes JSON documents that you open with the browser 'human readable' by formatting them nicely.
- XML Viewer - Powerful XML viewer.
- AlienTube - Youtube comments are useless, this shows Reddit comments on videos that were submitted to Reddit.
- GitHub Highlight Selected - Highlights selected word in GitHub source view like Sublime Text.
- Hckr News - An interface change to hacker news focusing on content and reducing visual noise.
- JS Blocker - Use user scripts to make websites work how you want them to.
- Newsfeed Eradicator - Lets you use Facebook without being distracted by the newsfeed.
- NoMoreiTunes - Safari redirects you to iTunes every time you click on some iTunes link or an App Store App, this stops that.
- Pixave - Extension for Pixave app.
- Recent Tab List - Keeps track of recently closed tabs and allows you to reopen them quickly.
- Sessions - Allows you to quickly save and retrieve sessions that you made. Very useful if you have many tabs open and don't want to quit them all but still want to start a new session to work from.
- Shellfish - Removes all the annoying 'share this page' links and buttons from the Internet.
- sVim - Adds a custom layer of keybinds you can customise to personalise your browsing experience. Here is an example of config you might make.